1. Check if the pet has had a CBC and chemistry done within the last 90 days (genetic bite evaluations do NOT need bloodwork).
2. Instruct the owners to call our office to schedule an appointment.
3. Direct owners to our website for pricing and directions.
4. Download and complete the patient referral form below.
5. Fax the completed form to us
We will fax a report to you indicating treatment provided.
Click referral form icon to download a referral form.
"Being referred to you was truly a gift from God. We sincerely appreciate the great care and love you and your staff extended to us and our best friend Esha. From the bottom of our hearts, thank you!" Kris K.
Ohio Veterinary Dental Service
Serving Ohio, Indiana, Kentucky, West Virginia, and Western Pennsylvania