What will advanced dental care for my pet cost?
The consultation with Dr. Prescott is $88.29 and takes approximately 45 minutes.
Each problem has many different methods of treatment. The doctor will discuss with you the treatment options, expected outcomes and costs. You can then make an informed decision that is best for you and your pet. Before beginning any treatment, a written estimate will be given for your approval.
Why can’t we give exact quotes before examining your pet?
Suppose you have a broken bone. How much will it cost to fix the broken bone? So many factors are involved…..which bone is it, is it broken into two pieces or many little pieces, how does the bone feel when the doctor examines it and presses on it, are the bones still growing or does the patient already have arthritis, what is the health condition of the same body part on the opposite side of the body, what is the patient’s activity level, is it causing pain now, what is the pain threshold of the patient, can we Velcro splint it, cast it or does it need a metal bone plate done at surgery. If it needs to go to surgery, what is the patient anesthetic risk?
As you can see, development of a treatment plan is a complex medical decision. Most cases have more than one treatment option, including dental problems. It is our goal to help you preserve your pet’s teeth and provide a pain free life for your loved one.
Frequently there are different treatment options for each dental problem.
Once diagnosis is confirmed, treatment options and accurate estimates will be provided in writing.
- Extractions $60-300 per tooth (includes simple and surgical extractions) plus anesthesia related costs.
- Root canal $500-1100 per tooth plus anesthesia related costs.
- Crown $300-500 per tooth plus anesthesia related costs.
- Feline stomatitis full mouth extractions $500-1500 plus anesthesia related costs.
- X-rays (dental) $20-170 plus anesthesia related costs.
- Orthodontic cases-too individual to give guidelines.
Anesthesia costs cannot be determined prior to exam (vary by age, wellness, risk level, breed, etc.).
Pain prevention and antibiotics cannot be determined prior to exam.
- Cash, personal check (with drivers license), Mastercard, and Visa.
- We do NOT accept Discover or American Express.